1. Instead of doing one-to-one meetings with clients, as a salesperson you can present to multiple clients at once, a significant efficiency gain.
2. Because events require a commitment of time and effort to attend, they benefit from commitment bias, where event attendees become more likely to buy into the message being presented because of the investment they made to receive that message.
3. Events provide a forum for prospects to meet and hear from existing customers, providing tangible, credible social proof for your product or service.
4. Because events are in-person, the salesperson can build personal connections with their prospects, helping to strengthen trust and rapport which may ease the passage of a deal.
5. Well executed events can provide a positive, delightful, and fun experience for prospects. Those events create positive, memorable associations with your brand and a desire to have more such experiences in the future.